Lunch and Dinner Combo Baby Food
Traveling with infants can be challenging. If your baby is over the age of 6 months, ByGrandma’s travel-friendly porridge mixes are the ideal solution. They are easy to make, nutritious and tasty. Now travel with your baby in comfort.
The porridge variants included are:
- ByGrandma Porridge Mix- Sprouted Rice, Wheat and Roasted Gram
- It regulates digestion, increases energy levels, strengthens bones, builds immunity and aids in healthy weight gain.
- ByGrandma Porridge Mix- Sprouted Moong Dal and Rice
- Rich in calcium and proteins, it builds strong bones and muscles while stimulating appetite and regulating digestion.
- ByGrandma Porridge Mix-Broken Wheat and Moong Dal
- Energizes your infant, develops the digestive system and enhances liver functioning.
- Bygrandma Porridge Mix-Sprouted Plain Rice Porridge Mix
- Prevents constipation, boosts immune system, best source of easily digestible carbohydrates.
- Bygrandma Porridge Mix-Sprouted Ragi, Green Gram, Dalia with Almonds Porridge Mix
- Helps in weight and height gain, improves digestion, highly nutritious, easy to digest, strengthens immune system.
Directions to use:
Mix 1 spoon of any variant from the ByGrandma’s combo porridge mix in 100ml water until there are no lumps. Cook on a medium flame for 3-5 minutes until the porridge reaches a thick consistency. You may add a natural sweetener for taste. You may also add boiled and mashed carrots to the porridge. Cool until the porridge is lukewarm.
Method 1: While at Home
Method 2: While Travelling
ByGrandma’s combo porridge mix is a great on-the-go food for infants. To prepare, gradually mix a little boiling hot water with a spoonful of porridge mix in a bowl till the mixture reaches the desired consistency. Do not mix all the water at once. You may add a natural sweetener for taste.
Method 3: Drink Mode for Fussy Eaters(Self Feed Training)
Store in a cool place.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Sprouted Moong Dal and Rice for 6+ months
Moong bean is a safe food for your baby with no food allergies. In fact, it is one of the best foods
that you can think of for your child. Also, it is a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals. Other benefits include protecting and healing the liver and stimulating the immune system.
For 6+ month old babies
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Broken Wheat and Moong Dal For 12+ Months
Growing bodies need a lot of proteins and energy. Broken wheat is full of nutrients, fiber, and carbohydrates which are easy to digest. Moong dal is also a good source of protein. ByGrandma’s Broken Wheat and Moong Dal Porridge is a nutritious combination for your babies which can be prepared instantly.
ByGrandma Kids Porridge Mix - Sprouted Ragi, Green Gram, Dalia with Almonds For 12+ months
When deciding on the best porridge to give to your baby, ByGrandma’s Sprouted Ragi, Green Gram, Dalia with Almonds porridge is a good decision. Sprouted ragi is full of nutrients like calcium, proteins, iron, and fiber. Green gram is known for its nutritional value as it is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals which offer great benefits to your babies. Dalia is rich in fiber and easy to digest for your baby.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Plain Rice for 6+ months
The product is especially for babies who are 6 to 8+ months old. This porridge is easy to digest and unlikely to cause allergic reactions. Its benefits include being high in fiber and nutrients it prevents constipation and blends well with other foods.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Sprouted Wheat, Rice and Roasted Gram for 6+ months
The product is specially for babies who are 6+ months old. This porridge is easy to digest and soothes an upset stomach.