Ingredients & Benefits
- Sprouted wheat grains increases available nutrients
- Wheat is one of the best sources of carbohydrate
- Beetroot is rich in vitamins A, B, C, K, and E, and potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, etc.
- Beetroot has antioxidants that boost your baby’s Immunity
- Beetroots are rich in fibre and can soothe the digestive system of the baby
- The riboflavin and L-carnitine present in Almonds stimulate brain activity of the baby
- The presence of the right amount of phosphorus in almonds enhances your baby’s bones and teeth
What I love about it, First and Foremost, Parv had it all, means he loved it!
- Easy to carry everywhere
- Easy and quick cooking
- Available from 6 months + Range of flavours to choose from
- Available on @amazondotin
- Reasonably priced
They also have some amazing products of baby care and new mommy care range.
Do not forget to check them out!
– Dr. Rucha Raval Rathak
How to Cook?
Take 1 big scoop of the ByGrandma Porridge Mix and mix it with 100 ml water or milk
Stir is well to get a watery consistency and avoid lumps
Put the vessel in medium flame and stir it constantly for 5 to 8 minutes
For better taste, you can add a natural sweetener like palm candy for taste (Optional)
The Porridge is all set to fill your baby’s tummy!
For Fussy Eaters: Add more water or milk to make the porridge into a buttermilk consistency
Fill it in a spout cup and feed your baby.