When your baby crosses the 6-month milestone, he or she can start eating solid foods. ByGrandma’s Master Combo contains 6 different porridge mixes for babies and one for their mothers. These porridge mixes for babies can be fed as a supplement to mother’s milk or as a complete meal.
The porridge variants included are:
- Baby Porridge Mix – Sprouted Ragi (for babies +6 months old)
- It’s high calcium content builds strong teeth and bones. It also acts as a natural stress reliever and helps prevent infections.
- Baby Porridge Mix- Broken Wheat and Moong Dal (for babies +12 months old)
- It stimulates the appetite, enhances liver functioning and boosts energy levels.
- Kids Porridge Mix- Sprouted Ragi, Green Gram, Dalia With Almonds (for babies +12 months old)
- Helps with weight gain, height gain and improves eyesight and digestion.
- Baby Porridge Mix- Sprouted Wheat and Beetroot With Almonds (for babies +12 months old)
- Boost’s growth, increases appetite and strengthens the immune system. Also, beetroot is rich in iron and helps prevent anaemia.
- ByGrandma Porridge Mix- Sprouted Rice, Wheat and Roasted Gram(for babies +8 months old)
- It regulates digestion, increases energy levels, strengthens bones, builds immunity and aids in healthy weight gain.
- Baby Porridge Mix- Sprouted Multigrain and Walnuts (for babies +10 months old)
- Aids with brain development, boosts immunity, calms the baby and maintains metabolism.
- ByGrandma Porridge Mix – Woman’s Magic Mix (for mothers)
- Improves skin and hair quality, boosts breastmilk production and slows down the signs of aging.
Directions to use:
Mix 1 spoon of the ByGrandma Adult Porridge Mix in 150ml water. Cook on a medium flame for 3-5 minutes. You may add a natural sweetener for taste. Add more water or milk till the mix reaches a watery consistency. Pour into a glass and enjoy your healthy drink
For the baby porridge mix:
Mix 1 spoon of the porridge mix in 100ml water until there are no lumps. Cook on a medium flame for 3-5 minutes until the porridge reaches a thick consistency. You may add a natural sweetener for taste. You may also add boiled and mashed carrots to the porridge. Cool until the porridge is lukewarm.
Method 1: While at Home
Method 2: While Travelling
ByGrandma’s combo porridge mix is a great on-the-go food for infants. To prepare, gradually mix a little boiling hot water with a spoonful of porridge mix in a bowl till the mixture reaches the desired consistency. Do not mix all the water at once. You may add a natural sweetener for taste.
Method 3: Drink Mode for Fussy Eaters(Self Feed Training)
Once open, empty packet in an airtight jar. Store in a cool place.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Sprouted Ragi for 6+ months
For 6+ month old babies and also for breastfeeding mothers.
Ragi, also called Finger Millet, is one of the most nutritious and healthy cereals. it is especially beneficial for babies and mother’s!. Also, Ragi is a natural relaxant and relieves stress. It is rich in calcium, protein, carbohydrate, fiber, and iron. It is easy to digest and curbs cravings.
Ragi Porridge Mix is 100% natural with no artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. It’s tasty and healthy in every bite.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Sprouted Wheat and Beetroot with Almonds For 12+ months
Everyone needs carbs, proteins, and minerals, but these nutrients are much more crucial for your baby as they are growing at a faster rate. Give your baby a balanced diet to boost his growth. Carbs-rich wheat is the best source of energy for your growing baby. Beetroots are packed with an abundance of minerals like Vitamins A, B, C, K and E and Calcium, iron etc.
ByGrandma Kids Porridge Mix - Sprouted Ragi, Green Gram, Dalia with Almonds For 12+ months
When deciding on the best porridge to give to your baby, ByGrandma’s Sprouted Ragi, Green Gram, Dalia with Almonds porridge is a good decision. Sprouted ragi is full of nutrients like calcium, proteins, iron, and fiber. Green gram is known for its nutritional value as it is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals which offer great benefits to your babies. Dalia is rich in fiber and easy to digest for your baby.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Plain Rice for 6+ months
The product is especially for babies who are 6 to 8+ months old. This porridge is easy to digest and unlikely to cause allergic reactions. Its benefits include being high in fiber and nutrients it prevents constipation and blends well with other foods.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Sprouted Wheat, Rice and Roasted Gram for 6+ months
The product is specially for babies who are 6+ months old. This porridge is easy to digest and soothes an upset stomach.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Broken Wheat and Moong Dal For 12+ Months
Growing bodies need a lot of proteins and energy. Broken wheat is full of nutrients, fiber, and carbohydrates which are easy to digest. Moong dal is also a good source of protein. ByGrandma’s Broken Wheat and Moong Dal Porridge is a nutritious combination for your babies which can be prepared instantly.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Sprouted Wheat and Apple with Almonds
ByGrandma’s Baby Porridge Mix Sprouted Wheat & Apple with Almonds is a naturally processed baby food. Apples and almonds are packed with essential minerals which contributes for the nourishment of the baby. Almonds also contain Vitamin E which improves memory power and keeps the baby healthy. Apples contain an antioxidant which protects the baby from diseases. Home prepared food is the most preferred food for the baby, ByGrandma is here to fill this gap of requirement.