Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Combo Baby Food
Children can be fussy eaters. When your child starts enjoying solid food, there are plenty of flavours you can start introducing to your child. ByGrandma’s Lunch and Dinner combo brings together 5 porridge mixes that your baby is sure to love.
The porridge variants included are:
- ByGrandma Porridge Mix- Sprouted Plain Rice
- It boosts stamina, aids in digestion and regularizes bowel movements.
- ByGrandma Porridge Mix- Sprouted Ragi, Green Gram, Dalia and Almonds
- It boosts immunity, helps with weight gain and prevents anemia.
- ByGrandma Porridge Mix- Sprouted Rice, Wheat and Roasted Gram
- It regulates digestion, increases energy levels, strengthens bones, builds immunity and aids in healthy weight gain.
- ByGrandma Porridge Mix- Sprouted Moong Dal and Rice
- Rich in calcium and proteins, it builds strong bones and muscles while stimulating appetite and regulating digestion.
- ByGrandma Porridge Mix-Broken Wheat and Moong Dal
- Energizes your infant, develops the digestive system and enhances liver functioning.
Directions to use:
Mix 1 spoon of the any variant from the ByGrandma’s combo porridge mix in 100ml water until there are no lumps. Cook on a medium flame for 3-5 minutes until the porridge reaches a thick consistency. You may add a natural sweetener for taste. You may also add boiled and mashed carrots to the porridge. Cool until the porridge is lukewarm.
ByGrandma’s combo porridge mix are a great on-the-go food for infants. To prepare, gradually mix a little boiling hot water with a spoonful of porridge mix in a bowl till the mixture reaches the desired consistency. Do not mix all the water at once. You may add a natural sweetener for taste.
Once open, empty packet in an airtight jar. Store in a cool place.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Sprouted Ragi for 6+ months
For 6+ month old babies and also for breastfeeding mothers.
Ragi, also called Finger Millet, is one of the most nutritious and healthy cereals. it is especially beneficial for babies and mother’s!. Also, Ragi is a natural relaxant and relieves stress. It is rich in calcium, protein, carbohydrate, fiber, and iron. It is easy to digest and curbs cravings.
Ragi Porridge Mix is 100% natural with no artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. It’s tasty and healthy in every bite.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Sprouted Moong Dal and Rice for 6+ months
Moong bean is a safe food for your baby with no food allergies. In fact, it is one of the best foods that you can think of for your child. Also, it is a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals. Other benefits include protecting and healing the liver and stimulating the immune system.
For 6+ month old babies
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Broken Wheat and Moong Dal For 12+ Months
Growing bodies need a lot of proteins and energy. Broken wheat is full of nutrients, fiber, and carbohydrates which are easy to digest. Moong dal is also a good source of protein. ByGrandma’s Broken Wheat and Moong Dal Porridge is a nutritious combination for your babies which can be prepared instantly.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Plain Rice for 6+ months
The product is especially for babies who are 6 to 8+ months old. This porridge is easy to digest and unlikely to cause allergic reactions. Its benefits include being high in fiber and nutrients it prevents constipation and blends well with other foods.
ByGrandma Baby Porridge Mix - Sprouted Wheat, Rice and Roasted Gram for 6+ months
The product is specially for babies who are 6+ months old. This porridge is easy to digest and soothes an upset stomach.