Sprouted Ragi Porridge Mix (Stage 1)
From 5 months to 7+ months old babies and also for breastfeeding mothers.
Ragi, also called Finger Millet, is one of the most nutritious and healthy cereals. Especially, it is beneficial for babies and mother’s! Also, Ragi is a natural relaxant and relieves stress. It is rich in calcium, protein, carbohydrate, fiber and iron. It is easy to digest as well as curbs cravings.
Ragi Porridge Mix is 100% natural with no artificial colours, flavors and preservatives. It’s tasty and healthy in every bite.
Sprouted and dry roasted ragi
Directions to use:
- Take 100 ml water in a bowl and add one big spoon of ByGrandma Sprouted Ragi Porridge Mix and make it in a watery consistency. To ensure there are no lumps, keep stirring while adding the Ragi Porridge powder.
- You can take the vessel to a stove and put it on medium flame. Keep Stirring constantly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- For better taste, you can add a natural sweetener like palm candy for taste (Optional)
- The Ragi Porridge is all set to fill your baby’s tummy!
Best served when the Ragi Porridge is lukewarm!.
- Highly nutritious containing a good mix of iron, calcium, minerals, and protein
- Easy to digest and curbs frequent hunger pangs
- Simple to make with the use of few ingredients
- 100% vegetarian
How it can be a supplement to baby
The best food for baby is breast milk! However, it is always good to consult your pediatrician at every step before experimenting with your baby. Every baby will have a different nutritional requirement. So, it is always important to identify what your baby needs and which food will suit the baby best!
Once, you are sure about the nutrients required, you can supplement your baby’s food intake with this homemade recipe which is safe, natural and healthy.
Also, when you’re traveling with your baby and staying up in a hotel, Ragi Porridge is an easy-to-make food.
How it can be a supplement to breastfeeding mothers
Until the baby is 6-months old, breast milk is the only source of food that your baby needs. So, the mother’s can have this Ragi Porridge which will help them regain energy and boost milk production. This will help in meeting their baby’s nutritional requirement. Also, Ragi Porridge helps them in increasing their immunity and to improve iron and calcium content after delivery.