Rice, Wheat and Roasted Gram Porridge Mix (Stage 3)
The product is specially for babies who are 10-24 months old. This porridge is easy to digest and soothes upset stomach.
Rice, Wheat, Roasted Gram
Directions to use:
- Take 100 ml water in a bowl and add one big spoon of ByGrandma Rice Wheat and Roasted Porridge Mix and make it in watery consistency. To ensure there are no lumps, keep stirring while adding the Porridge powder.
- You can take the vessel to stove and put it on medium flame. Keep Stirring constantly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- For better taste, you can add natural sweetener like palm candy for taste (Optional)
- The Rice Wheat and Roasted Gram Porridge Mix is all set to fill your baby’s tummy!
Best served when the Roasted Gram Porridge is lukewarm!.
Do not add salt and ghee until your baby turns 1 Year old.
- Highly nutritious containing a good mix of iron, calcium, minerals and protein
- Easy to digest and curbs frequent hunger pangs
- Simple to make with the use of few ingredients
- 100% vegetarian
How it can be a supplement to baby
Undoubtedly, the best baby food is breast milk. One should continue breast feeding till the baby wants. When your baby is around 10 months old, apart from breast milk, your baby needs to taste different flavours and foods. Every baby will have different nutritional requirement. So, it is always important to identify what your baby needs and which food will suit the baby best!
Once, you are sure about the nutrients required, you can supplement your baby’s food intake with this homemade recipe which is safe, natural and healthy. Also, Other health benefits include good supply of carbohydrates for energy, good source of vitamins, minerals, acts as a good natural laxative, easily digestible and is good for oral health.
How it can be a supplement to breastfeeding mothers?
Apart from feeding the babies, mother’s need to regain the energy and boost milk production. This porridge is a good supply of carbohydrates. Also, it contains many vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll, which can remove the fatigueness of mothers. So, having this porridge apart from your regular food will give a much needed boost to your health!
Tips: Adding 7-8 cumin seeds will add taste to the porridge. Also, it helps in digestion!