Rice, Wheat and Roasted Gram Porridge Mix (Stage 3)
From 10 to 24 months old babies
Rice, Wheat, Roasted Gram
Directions to use:
- Add 20 Grams or one big spoon of By Grandma porridge mix to 100 ml water in a bowl and make it in watery consistency. Stir while adding porridge mix to water to ensure there are no lumps.
- Take the vessel to stove and put it in medium flame. Stir constantly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once cooked thoroughly, porridge is ready to fill your baby’s tummy.
Serve when it is lukewarm.
Do not add salt and ghee until your baby turns 1 Year old.
- High in dietary fibre, protein, iron, vitamins and minerals
- Easy to digest and curbs frequent hunger pangs
- Simple to make with the use of few ingredients
- 100% vegetarian
How it can be a supplement to baby
Breast milk is best for babies. However, each baby is different and so is their nutrition requirement. In accordance with expected weight gain and growth milestones, identify the nutrition requirement of the baby for every stage. You can supplement your baby’s food intake with this homemade recipe which is safe, natural and healthy.