Rice and Moong Dal Porridge Mix (Stage 3)
From 10 to 18+ months old babies
Rice, Moong Dal
Directions to use:
- Add 20 Grams or one big spoon of By Grandma Rice and Moong Dal porridge mix to 100 ml water in a bowl and make it in watery consistency.Stir while adding porridge mix to water to ensure there are no lumps.
- Take the vessel to stove and put it in medium flame. Stir constantly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once cooked thoroughly, porridge is ready to fill your baby’s tummy.
Tips: After making the porridge, separately cook and mash carrot and add to the porridge to enhance the taste and flavor.
Do not add salt and ghee until your baby turns 1 Year.
Serve when it is lukewarm.
- High in vitamins, minerals, and protein
- Easy to digest and curbs frequent hunger pangs
- Simple to make with the use of few ingredients
- 100% vegetarian
How it can be a supplement to baby
Breast milk is best for babies. However, each baby is different and so is their nutrition requirement. In accordance with expected weight gain and growth milestones, identify the nutrition requirement of the baby for every stage. You can supplement your baby’s food intake with this homemade recipe which is safe, natural and healthy.