Plain Rice Porridge Mix (Stage 2)
From 6 to 8+ months old babies
Directions to use:
- Add 20 Grams or one big spoon of By Grandma plain rice powder to 100 ml water in a bowl and make it in a watery consistency. Stir while adding rice powder to water to ensure there are no lumps.
- Take the vessel to stove and put it on medium flame. Stir constantly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add natural sweetener like palm candy (optional) for taste.
- Once cooked thoroughly, porridge is ready to fill your baby’s tummy.
Tips: After making the porridge, separately cook and mash Sweet Potato puree and add to the porridge to enhance the taste or flavor.
Serve when it is lukewarm.
- When mixed with sweet potato puree, provides nutrients such as vitamins, dietary fiber, manganese and copper.
- Easy to digest and curbs frequent hunger pangs
- Simple to make with the use of few ingredients
- 100% vegetarian
How it can be a supplement to baby
Breast milk is best for babies. However, each baby is different and so is their nutrition requirement. In accordance with expected weight gain, identify the nutrition requirement of the baby for every stage. You can supplement your baby’s food intake with this homemade recipe which is safe, natural and healthy.